A Taste for Miss Stephanie

Dada gets hungry for the beautiful and soon to be wealthy Miss Stephanie, but he might be trying to bite off more than she is willing to let him chew. Warning: contains partial nudity.
 

Miss Stephanie needs Dada's help:

From: kona stephanie
To: stephanie_kona43@yahoo.fr
Sent: October 19, 2009 11:10
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

Attn Please

Dear I know that this massage will come as a suprise to you but after much consideration i decided to contact you,before we proceed, i don't know if i have introduced myself to you, I am Miss Stephanie kona

The reason why i send this massage to you is because i am not safe here due to my situation and my predicament so i decided to seek for your assistance.

I have a serious problem which is an injury that lingers in my soul for almost seven months now and i want somebody who is reliable and honest who will advise or give me a suggestion on how to overcome the crisis. my mother is not longer alive here in abidjan as i am writing you and recently My Beloved Dad join his ancestors though the hand of his wicked brother who call him self my uncle but has turn to be a lion over night to me.

How i wish i will see you now in my country and we talk to each other at present. my father before his death was a chairman of cocoa dealers here in bouake ivory coast,that was when am still a student at the federal college of in Abidjan. but i stop school after the death of my father because my uncle decided to poison me just for nothing sake, As am writing you now, all my hope and dream of future was shartered and spread to the sky as i don't know what to do,

My father left a big amount of money with the bank USD 4.5MILLION DOLLARS, and i don't know about this, it was on the 10th of october last year that our farmily lawyer kindly hand over to me the documents covering the deposit and the WILL my father wrote and the instruction on how i will utilise the money, Meanwhile i don't know what actually what to do with this money because of shartered brain and life line, that is why i contacted you so that you can advise me or give me suggestion how i will handle the inheritance and also help me to transfer this fund to your account

And after the conclution of the transfer i will come over to your country to continue my education, Please it is a long story that if i start to narrate them now, you will be start shedding tears over there, but i will give you more details in your next mail but kindly bear in mind that i need you to help me out of this my bad condition and help transfer this money to his account and assist me come over there for security of my life and the fund and start a new life you.

Please i need your help, please i will love to hear from you urgent.

Thanks once again and please extend my greeting to your family.

Thanks and God Bless you

Miss Stephanie Kona

Dada is eager to help:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona43@yahoo.fr
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am
Subject: Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

I am always eager to help a young woman in distress. Please send me further details, including your age and some photos of yourself, as well as where your father's money is located.

I await your reply,

Dada

Miss Stephanie takes the bait and sends a hook:

From: Stephanie Kona
To:: idiamin@***
Sent: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 1:23 pm
Subject: From miss stephanie kona, I am waiting to hear from you

Dearest Dada

Wishing you best compliment of the day, I recieved your response with thanks for your caring for me.

My dear i am very seriouse in this matter so please i really need your help with all your heart and help me in this my situation because i am worried over my condition here,

I am really in need of help due to the political crises in my country and coupled with the threat by my fathers enemy who wants to kill me in other to take this my inheritance and this the reason i need your assistance please to transfer this fund to your account as quick as you can and help me to come out of this country for the security of my life and safety of this fund with you.

You know i am the only daughter of my parents and since my father was poissend to death by this wicked uncle of my, he started to look for away to put an end to my life but God have been proctection me all the while.

My dearest i am from Abidjan Cote d'ivoire in west Africa, 22 years old girl, i have left my family house and now hiding in a local hotel here for my security and is from here i contacted you to help me in this situation.

My dear i have no idea of transfering money, i was a student before the sudden death of my parents so i don't know about transfer and investment and that is the reason i contacted you to be my guidian of this money in any thing that we are going to invest in your country, i want you to be honest to me because i have no body to care for me just an opharn.

I was about to finish my secondary school before my father was killied so i stopped going to school.

So i plead to you to try as much as you can to assist me immediatly to transfer this fund to your account and assist me to come out of this country. I have the contact of the bank with me and also the lodgement reciept which i will like to forward to you as my guardian and also as the beneficiary of the fund on my behalf and instruct the bank to transfer the fund in your account on my behalf.

The amount in the bank is USD 4.5MILLION and was deposited in fixed suspence account with the bank and I am willing to offer you 15%percent of the total fund after the transfer of the fund to your account and you help me come to your country and i plead to you please accept it.

My dear i don't know about this transaction so please handle this transaction with honest and confidence.

My intention is that after the transfer of this money to your account i will arrange for my visa to come to your country where there is peace and security. Secondly i will like you to search for a school where i will continue my education while you will take in control of the investment we are going to make with the fund becuase i don't have bussiness knowledge as a school drop-out.

Dear, all these information is for you clear understanding, please hasten up to assist me because here is not conducive for me and so i need you to be fast and help me and contact the bank and ask them how to transfer this fund to your account because i don't know about fund transfer process and also you forward your bank details to them because i will like everything to be finalised latest next week because i am not in good condition here

I want to thank you for your promise and your understanding to my situation to help me out of this situation but before my travelling to your country i will like the fund to be transfered to your account first then i will arrange for my Visa to come and meet you

See my picture

I am waiting to hear from you

Thanks and God bless you

Miss Stephanie



Dada is intrigued:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Date:Tue, Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: From miss stephanie kona, I am waiting to hear from you

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

Your situation intrigues me much, and my history affords me some ability to assist you. However, you must know that I have no need of monetary compensation, as I have more than enough wealth to carry me to the end of my days.

I do have quite the appetite for young African beauties, which I am always eager to satisfy at any cost. The photograph you sent casts you in a most favourable light in this respect - you have the face of an exquisite Nubian princess. I should like very much like to see the rest of you, as well as know your height and weight.

I should also like some further information. Do you have any family at all, other than the wicked uncle who seeks your demise? Do you have any close friends, or others who might look out for your safety?

You will know that I am not one to waste time on fruitless pursuits. As I have no need of any portion of your father's money, you must tell me what you are willing or unwilling to do in order to gain my assistance.

I most eagerly await your reply,

Dada

Miss Stephanie gets boring:

From: Stephanie Kona
To: idiamin@***
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am
Subject: From miss stephanie kona, I am waiting to hear from you

Dearest Dada

My heart is full of joy to hearing from you once again because and i appreciate with thanks and joy in my heart for your love and kindness to me I am really in difficult and bad situation since the death of my late father my uncle started treatning my life because of this fund my father deposited on my name in the bank here so i decided to leave my home and went to stay in a hotel far away from our former house where he will not see me so please try your best so that we can finalise everything as soon as posible.
Right now i am staying is a far place where my father's enemy can not see me so what i am waiting is that this fund will be transfered to your account.
Comming to your question the only person i suppose to have as my parent is this wicked soul that poissend my father to death, so right now i don't have any boday apart from him but i have nothing to do with him.

I will like you to contact my bank as the beneficiary of my fund and arrange with them for the transfer of the fund to your account because yesterday i went to the bank and inform them about you as my friend.

My late father deposited the fund on Suspense account
N'001-0793320-33.
Amount is USD 4.5MILLION DOLLARS

Please i want you to understand the situation with me and help me with sincere heart and also and handle this transaction with your whole heart and do whatever you can to help me transfer this money to your account in china and after the transfer i will get my papers to come over to your country to stay with you and you will look for a good and profitable venture to invest the fund and you will also look for a school where i will continue my education.

Really i have been praying to God and i know he will give us victory in this transaction.
About the investments it is in your hand to choose the best to invest this fund because my intention is to continue my education while you will take care over the fund.

I want you to handle this transaction as your personal matter with love as i am given you all my trust and confidence because i have nobody and but only you in my heart because i don't know about this transaction because i have not done it before.

Remember before i contacted you i have already inform the bank about my intention to transfer this fund to any of my choosen beneficiary overseas, so the bank is aware of this but they are just waiting to hear from the you before they can transfer the fund,

So what i want from you now is to contact the bank on my behalf to inquire from them how to transfer the money to your account because i would like us to finalise this transaction this week because i want to leave this country as soon as possible because it is after the transfer of the fund that i will come to meet you in your country.

My dear i am giving you the contact of the bank so that you will contact them by yourself so that they will know that i am are serious because i have already let them know my intension to transfer this fund to your account overseas and they requested that they will want to hear from you in other to give you the details of the transfer

This is the bank contacts below here;-
**********************************************************


ECOBANK
LA BANQUE DE L' AFRIQUE DE' OUEST
SIEGE/AGENCE
Im Allian, Av. Terrason de fourge're
01 BP.4107Abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Tel/fax :( 225 ) 21 27 97 27
Telex : 23266
Email address (eco.bank@pisem.net )

The name of the Director Dr. Amine Ture
Foreign Rimmtance Director
Direct phone contact +225 07 46 14 10
*****************************************************

Please you can try to contact them or and write to them email and inquire everything from the bank the process of the transfer because i don't know about transfer process.

Please when you contact the bank try to explain to them that you are the beneficiary of my fund in their bank and ask them to give you every neccessary information that you need either in this fund transfer because i don't know about their procedures.

Here i am given you my ID and my picture again

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank

Thanks and God bless 'u

Yours Ever

Miss Stephanie Kona



Dada seems annoyed:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am
Subject: Re: From miss stephanie kona, I am waiting to hear from you

Miss Stephanie:

Your reply below* lends me the impression that you did not read my last message to you, as you have not answered my questions, nor have you sent any photographs that show more of you than your beautiful face. I shall extend to you the benefit of the doubt and assume that our messages crossed in transit. I have reproduced here below* my previous message, and I await your response to it and the questions posed therein so that we may movwe forward.

Dada
* - Previous messages included with email not shown here.

Miss Stephanie is scared and alone:
 
From: Stephanie Kona
To: idiamin@***
Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am
Subject: From stephanie, pls contact the bank to help me now.

Dear Dada,
Compliment of the day, how are you today ? It is a pleasure to hear from you today, though I am so surprised you said I did not answer your questions previously.
Anyhow my dear, it is my desire to give you all the relevants information you need to know in this relationship as to enable us to move succcessfully foward in this transaction hence you are ernestly and willing to help me out of this matter.
Dear Dada, I have no one to turn to as a family person because my said uncle has bought their favour with influencing them and if any of them sees me they will alert him and he may from there start tracing my whereabout, which I will not want them to know for my safety and security reasons.
Now I am scared of having any one as friend here because of the mystrious and dirty death of my late parents. I have no trust in any one here because I don't know who may be their agent, having friend or making friend here, to me it is a risk to my life.
I want you to help me transfer this fund immediately out of this place so that we can come together there for the business investment ventures. I am sending to you herewith my photo which is in my position now and would like to have your own photos too.
Ever yours in heart
Miss Stephanie



Dada comes to the rescue... maybe:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2009 8:32 pm
Subject: Re: From stephanie, pls contact the bank to help me now.

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

I have attached my photograph as you requested. I thank you for answering my questions regarding what family and friends you may have, and I see that you truly are a damsel in distress in need of urgent help.

You will come to know that I am a not a man to figuratively beat around the bush, but rather one to take a direct approach and dive right in, so I will state my position clearly. I have no need of any part of your father's money, as I have managed to accumulate more than enough of my own over the years. Nor do I offer to assist you out of mere kindness, but out of my appetite for beautiful young African women. Thus I must ask you again, what are you willing or unwilling to do in exchange for my assistance in this or any future matter?

It is already agreed that you have an exquisitely beautiful face, which your most recent pictures simply confirm. However, I have very particular tastes in women, which is why I am willing to go to great lengths and expense to find those few that may satisfy my appetites. To be specific, I abhor very thin women - I like a girl with some meat on her bones (though not unattractively overweight). This is why I ask your height and weight, and request more revealing photographs than those you have already sent.

You ask me to save you from a dire situation, to bring you out of your country to safety and comfort, and to recover your inheritance on your behalf. You will understand that before doing so, I must know what I will have in return.

Dada


Miss Stephanie asks what she can do for Dada:

From: Stephanie Kona
To: idiamin@***
Sent: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 8:34 am
Subject: From stephanie, pls contact the bank to help me now.

Dear Dada,
Thanks with compliment of the day, how are you today my dear hope all is well with your soul ?
Thank you for your picture which is admirable, it is sure that you are a man with intergrity, please send me anothe one where you are standing, I will like to see your full structure.
Dear I have heard all you said with understanding to your detailed comments, what should I do to compenaste you ?
I thank God that you said you like going straight to the point, therefore tell me your heart's wish and desire from me so that I will know what you actually want from me as you are not interested in my percentage offer from my inheritance.
Sir, when you make this known to me then we can know and understand each other very well to proceed with this relationship and achieve our aims and objectives. Remain with my endless love
Ever yours in heart
Stephanie

Miss Stephanie is worried:

From: Stephanie Kona stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
To: idiamin@***
Sent: Sat, Oct 24, 2009 7:54 am
Subject: With all my love from miss stephanie

My dear Sweet heart Dada
How are you today my love, i have been thinking about you all these while and you know that i am really worried because of my situation.

I saw your picture and i admire you to be my loveing friend but one thing that is keeping us far is the fund transfer which i have been asking you to try your best so that the bank will transfer the fund to your account.

I believe i am the kind of girl that you will love to stay with and if you desire to make love to me i am free to do that for you but one thing i will like you to do is to help me to transfer the fund and after that you will assist me to come and meet you.

I am really worried and waiting to hear from you

See my picture again

Thanks with all my love
Miss Stephanie



Dada is hungry:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Sent: Sat, Oct 24, 2009 9:36 am
Subject: Re: With all my love from miss stephanie

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

I thank you for the additional photographs, and I have attached the photograph you have requested. Thus far, I like what I see, but I have still not seen enough. As I made clear, I have very particular tastes, and must know that you will satisfy them before investing in your assistance. Again I will be clear. I have no interest in women with thin arms and legs, and to date, I have not seen yours. I must insist on photographs of you in minimal or no attire. I am a simple man, and make a simple request that will allow us to move forward.

I can choose from thousands of women to "make love to", at minimal or no expense. My appetites go well beyond this, which is the reason I am willing to go to great expense of time and money to satisfy them, and which is why I must know if there is any limit to what you will agree to in order to gain my assistance.

I await your response.

Dada




Miss Stephanie is confused:

From: Stephanie Kona
To: idiamin@***
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 7:12 am
Subject: With all my love from miss stephanie

My love Dada
I love your picture which you send to me and i really love it but one thing tha bothers me is that you are not specific and clear to me about what you actually need.
I love you and i want make love to you and give you the taste of that will give you happiness but you are continue to confused me because i don't really know what you want from me all thesewhile.

i have told you about my situation here but is is hard for you to understand because i that i am suffering here and needs urgent attention but instead you forget about my problems.

Well my dear Dad, what you must bear in mind is that i love you and my heart is on you so pls save my life because i am worried.

See my picture again just to make you feel happy
Thanks with all my love
Miss Stephanie

 

 
Dada makes things clear:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona43@yahoo.fr; stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm
Subject: Re: With all my love from miss stephanie

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

Now I have seen most of you, but you seem to be consistently hiding your bare legs and I am starting to wonder why. I will be clear. What I need is the following:
1. Pictures that show your bare legs, front, back and sides.
2. Your height and weight.
3. A clear statement from you as to what you are willing to do in order to gain my assistance (beyond platitudes about "making love"), and more importantly what, if anything, you will not agree to.

I have not forgotten about your problems, as your situation may serve my purposes. What I am not sure about is that you are desperate enough to satisfy my appetites. Of the few women that are, most are contaminated or otherwise damaged. You appear to be clean and healthy, which is why I am hoping to move forward with this as soon as I am confident that you meet my requirements.

Dada

At this point, Dada receives an email from another young lady in situation very similar to Miss Stephanie's, and not having noticed that it came from an IP address almost identical to hers, he replies. See Son of Idi.

Three days later, Dada is still waiting for Miss Stephanie:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona43@yahoo.fr; stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am
Subject: Re: With all my love from miss stephanie

I am still awaiting your response. If you are no longer interested in my assistance, please advise me so I can move on to other pursuits.

Dada tries one more time:

From: idiamin@***
To: stephanie_kona43@yahoo.fr; stephanie_kona001@yahoo.fr
Cc: adlineokutay1@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 5:14 pm
Subject: Re: With all my love from miss stephanie

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

I will assume by this point that you have found other means of survival. I regret that we were unable to consumate our relationship. I would like to mention that your hesitancy to send photographs displaying your legs is entirely unwarranted - I have seen several pictures of them on various sites, and I must say they are as beautiful as the rest of you.

In passing, please send my regards to your friend Adline Okuta, whose situation is remarkably similar to yours. If I am ever again in Africa, perhaps I will look you up and have you both at my hotel for dinner.

Until then, should you find it in your interest to resume our correspondance, you know how to reach me.

Dada


Dada's photos are of actor Yaphet Kotto, who portrayed Idi Amin in the 1976 TV movie Raid On Entebbe.
Miss Stephanie's photos are of an American porn actress/model who goes by the names Breanna and Chanteya.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment