I Will Pray For Your Soul


Young Scambay Terr hopes for friendship with Miriam.



Miriam seeks assistance:

From: miriam
To: miriam_john036@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: November 24, 2009 13:12
Subject: Greetings to you.

Greetings and God bless,

I'm Ms.Miriam Johnson the only surviving doughty of Mr & Mrs David Johnson who work with slavery and political Economy of cocoa here in Cte d'Ivoire before his dearth. Pls I'm seeking for your attention to assist me in transferring sum of .($8.5.Million U.S.A dollars) to your country. It's Deposited in a security company here in Cot d'ivoire by My late father but my Uncle is a total trait to my life because my Parents is not alive.for More details reply with your full information's

Thanks and God bless you,
Ms.Miriam Johnson.

Scambay hopes to help:

From: terr@***
To: miriam-john2009@hotmail.fr
Sent: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 2:30 pm
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Greetings to you.

Hello Ms. Miriam Johnson:

I am quite pleased to receive your email, as I only recently became connected to the internet, and most of the messages I have received are for some sort of pills. Yours is my first email from a real person!

Please tell me some more about yourself, and I will tell you all about me. I hope that we can become friends and maybe some day meet each other. I apologize if this is too forward of me, but would it be okay if I address you by your first name? It has a very special meaning to me, as Miriam was the mother of Moses, who is my patron saint. Please call me by my first name, which is Scambay.

I very much hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope that I will be able to help you.

Sincerely,

Scambay Terr
 
Scambay hopes Miriam was not offended:

From: terr@***
To: miriam-john2009@hotmail.fr; miriam_john036@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2009 11:10 am
Subject: Greetings to you.

Hello again Ms. Johnson:

You did not write back to me yet, so I am writing again to see if we can be friends. I noticed that the email I wrote back to you at is not the same one that your letter came from, so maybe I did something wrong and you did not get my letter. I am still very new to this. I am sending this letter to both emails to be sure.

I hope you were not offended that I asked if I can address you by your first name. If so, I am very sorry. I have lived in a very sheltered environment my whole life (I am 24), and I may be socially awkward at times. I will be turning 25 very soon, and must then go out into the wide world, so I am trying to learn and also make friends.

I do not fully understand about your father's money, but if you will explain it a bit more, I will do whatever I can to help you. My parents also left me money, but my trust fund has always been managed by Mr. James Gordon, who is the Trustee of my father's estate. It is only upon my upcoming birthday that it will be turned over to me.

I really hope you write back and we become friends. I have been raised in a very religious setting, and I believe that God is always giving us signs of His plan for us. When I saw that my first email from a real person was from someone who shares the name of Moses' mother, I thought that this was one of His signs.

If you do not want to be friends, please tell me and I will not bother you any more. But I will pray that we will be friends, and that in your next letter you will tell me about you and I will tell you all about me.

Yours in Faith,

Scambay

Miriam is happy:

From: miriam john
To: terr@***
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2009 11:44 am
Subject: Dear Scambay,

Dear Scambay,

Thank you for your kind mail as I am happy to read from you and your sincere willingness to assist me in this transaction. I want you to know that I contacted you in this transaction based on sincere trust and mutual benefit.I do not know you in person but I strongly believe that you are an honest person whom I can trust with this fund.

My late father deposited this fund in a suspence in one of security company in Africa here and I have been in contact with the security company director of which he told me that my late father left an instruction to the security company that the fund will be transfered to a foreign account of which he or I the daghter will provide before his sudden death.

I am contacting you to help me and act as my appointed beneficiary to recieve the fund in your account while I come over to your country to continue my education under your care while you take care of the fund for an investment. I want you to let me know if you will be willing to assist me and your sincereity not to take advantage of me in this my situation.

You will now have to send me these informations of yours so that I can submit it to the security company as my late fathers foreign partner and that you will be the one to handle the transaction.

These are the informations of yours that I need to submit to the security company.
1. Your full legal names
2.Your address office or home
3.Your age
4Your direct telephone number
5.A photo copy of your identification.

As soon as I recieve your positive response, I will now submit it to the security company so that they will now inform you what next to do.

i have Attach my picture so that you can see whom is writting to you as I now wait to read from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Ms.Miriam Johnson.



Scambay is happy:
 
From: terr@***
To: miriam_john475@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2009 6:33 pm
Subject: Re: Dear Scambay,

Dear Ms. Johnson:

I am so happy that God has answered part of my prayers and you have written back to me, and even sent your picture! I hope this is not too forward of me, but I think you are very pretty.

I do not know very much about transactions, so I will have to ask Mr. Gordon about it. He will be coming to see me on Wednesday because I have to sign some papers before I am given my trust fund. It sounds like your situation is much more complicated than mine; all I have to do to get my inheritance is turn 25.

I think that if you are only looking for someone to handle a transaction, Mr. Gordon would be much better than me, since he is a lawyer and knows all about funds and investments. I can give him your name and email on Wednesday if you like.

Since you did not tell me anything about you, even your age, maybe you are not interested in becoming friends. If you are, please tell me about yourself, and I will tell you about me, and we can get to know each other. As I mentioned, I am soon to be going out into the wide world after a very sheltered upbringing, and I would much rather help you myself, without Mr. Gordon, because it is time for me to learn about how things work. If you will let me be your friend and help you, I will do my best to take care of you, and I promise that I will never take advantage of you in any way.

I know that a girl as pretty as you probably already has many friends, so if it is better for you that I just put you in contact with Mr. Gordon and leave you alone, I will understand. While I wait for your answer, I will pray that we will be friends and you will let me help you instead. And that you will tell me it is okay for me to call you by your first name.

Faithfully yours,

Scambay

Scambay is sad:
 
From: terr@***
To: miriam_john475@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 9:52 am
Subject: Re: Dear Scambay,

Dear Ms. Johnson:

I am very sad that you did not write back. I was praying that we could be friends and I could help you myself with your transaction. I really wanted to be able to so something like this on my own, without Mr. Gordon. I guess you think I am too young and naive and do not have enough experience to do it.

I will pray that you will change your mind and tell me what to do to help you, but if you don't, I will give your email to Mr. Gordon on Wednesday and maybe he can help you.

Scambay

Miriam is sad:

From: miriam john miriam_john475@yahoo.co.jp
To: terr@***
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm
Subject: Greetings to you Scambay.

Dear beloved Scambay,

How are you doing,hope all is well with you if so glory be to almighty God.

I receive your message and i was very sad also because in my last mail which i send to you i request your personal information's and you refuse to send it to me all you are saying to me is that i should contact Mr. Gordon, let me ask you one thing when i send you a mail did i mentions Mr. Gordon name please if you know that you are not capable to assist me in this transaction i will only adverse you to live me alone so that i can be able to look for another person like you who will assist me.

Now i will let you know all about me,I am miriam johnson 20years old girl the only daughter of Mr & Mrs David Johnson who work with the slavery of Economy of cocoa here in cote d' Ivory before the dearth of my parents my father made a deposit in one of the security company here with my name as the nest of kin and when he deposited the trunk box he deposited it as family valuables so that the security company will not delay the box ant time that we need it.

My dear Scambay i want you to send your personal information to me so by tomorrow morning i can be able to submit it to the security company on how to know what is the procedures before the trunk box will be deliver to you in your country,i need your information's such as

1. Your full legal names
2.Your address office or home
3.Your age
4Your direct telephone number
5.A photo copy of your identification.

I will be expecting to receive it from you as soon as possible.

Remain bless in the Lord.
Ms. Miriam John.

Scambay will pray for Miriam's soul:

From: terr@***
To: miriam_john475@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm
Subject: Re: Greetings to you Scambay.

Ms. Johnson:

I think that I am not the right person to help you, and I do not think you will find another person like me to help you, because a person like me will do anything to help their friends, but nothing to help someone who is very mean to them, and you have been very mean to me..

I told you I have lived a very sheltered life in a religious setting, only next week to go out into the wide world, and I asked you to be patient with me. Instead, you scolded me like I was an unruly child and gave me orders. I do not think this is how friends treat each other.

I do not think that you want to be friends, but are only looking for someone to help you get your money. I never said you should contact Mr. Gordon. I said that if all you wanted was someone to do a transaction for you, Mr. Gordon would be better and I would ask him to contact you. Now I do not think at all that he will want to help you.

When I saw your name, I thought it was a sign from God, and I would have done anything to help you and even share my trust fund with you, as Father Bruce says that those of us who are blessed with material wealth should use it to help others. Now I think that your parents made a mistake when they gave you the Holy Name of Miriam.

I will pray for yor soul.

Scambay Terr


James Gordon is the police commissioner in Gotham City.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment