Marvelous Maravella


John thinks Maravella is marvelous.
Maravella tells John that his wish is her command, but John has doubts...


Peter receives new Messages:

From: manager@datemefree.org
To: galt@***
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 3:01 am
Subject: You receive new Messages

Dear Peter,

We are glad to inform you that the member butty20 (133274) sends you a message!

View their profile: http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=133274

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------

Hello,

My name is Maravella, in seach of a man who understands the meaning of love as
trust and faith, in each other, rather than one who sees love as only a way of
fun. But a mature man with nice vission of what the world is all about, and
after reading your profile here in the site. I took intrest in you. So please
reply me to my box ( worthygod208@yahoo.com ) .

Thanks and remain bless,

Maravella.
worthygod208@yahoo.com

Please, ditance dose not matter in this afair and i shall be very greatfull if i
see your mail ok. Please try and write direct to mail id, so that i can tell you
more about me. Because, I am new in this site i may not have to long again.

Peter is curious:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 9:48 am
Subject: Re: You receive new Messages

Thank you for your message. Please tell me a bit more about yourself, and please send some photos, as there are none on your profile.

Maravella would like to know more:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 4:36 am
Subject: From Maravella.........!!

My dearest,

My names are Maravella Diane as i ealier told you, am 23 years old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father is Dr Barnabas Diane. He was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen.Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell more about my self in my next mail.
Here are my pictures OK.
Thanks and remain bless my dear.
Miss Maravella.



Peter becomes John:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 5:28 pm
Subject: Re: From Maravella.........!!

Dear Maravella:

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your parents. It must be very difficult for you.

You are a very beautiful young lady, and I would love to see more of you.

I am in my 40's and am a co-founder of an exclusive members-only resort community in the western U.S and have been involved in the railroad industry.

I don't like to waste time playing games, so I will get straight to the point of why I put my profile on the dating site and what I am looking for. I like beautiful young girls, like yourself, who are capable of being obedient to a man and fulfilling his every desire without reservation. In return, I offer a life of luxury beyond your wildest dreams.

If this is something that might interest you, please tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for through the dating site, and send more pictures. Don't be shy.

John

Maravella is a little bit hot:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2009 2:59 am
Subject: Have a wonderful day my dearest.

My Dearest,

How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. i'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my contry, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refegue in dakar senegal. my condition here is terrible, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Paul Samson. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-76-66-76-843 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transfered to a good account and also to make arrengment on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from africa.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one mr olson steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives.

I wanted to tell olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in scotland.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he brought the pieces of papper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school,

I will like you to send me your pictures thanks and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please and please try to keep every thing about me to your self alone ok. Those pictures are some of the pictures i snap when i was in school.

I love you my dear.
have a wonderful day,
Miss Maravella.

I am also expecting you to be a honest man to me, some one who will not hurt me at the end please, I am taking you as my every thing. I love you with all my heart and i expect the same from you. My heart is for you now and you alone, please not hurt me. I love what you said iin the mail.





John does not waste time playing games:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2009 10:43 am
Subject: Re: Have a wonderful day my dearest.

Bear Maravella:

Thank you for the pictures. You are quite beautiful. Maravella must be Italian for Marvelous, because you certainly are.

As I mentioned previously, I do not waste time playing games. You did not tell me whether you are capable of being obedient to a man and fulfilling his every desire without reservation, which is what I am looking for, in return for a life of unimaginable luxury.

If this interests you, please tell me clearly, and send some photos that show your understanding of what I expect. Once you show me that you understand me fully, I will send you my picture and help you get your money. I will of course need some verification of what you have told me.

If you are willing to demonsatrate that you are the girl I am looking for, I will do whatever is necessay to transfer your funds and get you over here. I will wait for your answer.

John

"Your wish is my command":

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@**

Sent: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 4:34 am
Subject: You are my only hope and my life now.

My dearest,

Good morning to you and how are you doing over there today? Hope all is well with in every aspect of life. If so to God be the glory. Mine, i am here thinking about you and the very day i will set my syes on you, i mean to have my freedom.over there ny your side.

Now for you are asking in the mail. I am hundred percent agree with you ok. I promised that i will be under you and respect to the best of my ability. Your wish is my command.

Please my dearest, you are the only one i have in my life now. And i believed that it is the will of God for us to know each other. Please take me the way you take your self. And please i am telling you all my secrete for you to know every thing about me.I also want you to be serious over it. And i am begging you to keep every thing to your self for security purpose ok. Because i don't want any one to hurt us at the end, Or plan to betray us.
Please i am telling all this because you are my life now and my only hope. Remember that i am an orphan. Please be honest with me.

I cry too much every time because of my parents. More especially when ever i look at their pictures. Oooooooooooooooh my God!!!. I remember the past. I have passed through hell, and i am still passing through here in this camp. Please i really want you to be there for me. I believe i will fine my happiness in you as soon as i meet with you over there, because i believe you are God sento me. That is why i am not afraid of telling you all this about me, because i never see in you in person for the first time as you know. I know that he will not miss lead me to the hand of a bad person. I believe God that you must be good. And please be good to me ok. Because i have taking you as my every thing in my life, my life and my love is for you and you alone.

One more thing, you know that i am in the Refugee camp here. And i am not suppose to have access to the Internet here. But i am very lucky because, i am they only one that use to clean the Reverend Pastor's office here every morning at times with my roommate. So after cleaning the office i do use his computer in his office here to write you. This is the only opportunity i have to the Internet here. And any day i did not clean the office, that means i will not have the access to write you. But i will try my best to be cleaning the office and be writing to you daily ok. Because you are the only one in my life now.

Please honey, i will also like to hear your sweet voice, i mean i will like you call me or you can send me you phone number then i will give you a miss call ok. Just call and tell the Rev that you want speak with me. Then he will send fro me in the hostel to come and speak with you. I have just finished cleaning the office now and i am going back to the hostel now, the Rev. is not yet in his office now. So call him any time and ask him when you will call back ,so that we can speak ok.
Please and please honey, i will like you to be serious over the transfer, so that as soon as the transfer is made you can send me some money to get my travell documents in order to come and meeet with you over there for a better life with you. I have made up my mind to spend the rest of life with you over there.

Thanks a lot my love, And remain bless for me over there.
Yours forever in love,
Maravella.

Who is John Galt?"

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, Dec 30, 2009 5:28 am
Subject: Re: You are my only hope and my life now.


Marvelous Maravella:

Sorry for the delay in ariting back - things have been pretty busy over here as most of our members come in for the holidays.

I am glad to hear that you understand clearly what I expect from a woman, and that you are ready to obey my every command, in return for which I will grant your every wish.

As I mentioned, I will need some verification of what you have told me - a bank statement showing the amount in your father's name and a death certificate, as well as a copy of his will naming you as his beneficiary. If he did not leave a will, a copy of your birth certificate will do. Also, do you have any siblings or other close relatives who might have a claim on the money?

I would also like some verification that you are who you claim to be - a photo i.d. and two pictures of yourself taken sepcifically for me, holding up handwritten signs that say "Who is John Galt?" and "John Galt is my hero." If you could wear a bathing suit or something similar in these pictures so I can see your body it would be appreciated.

These verifications will set my mind at ease about everything you have told me, and I will be ready to proceed with the transfer as quickly as possible and get you over here to fulfill your duties. If you agree, your inheritance will be invested in the Mulligan Bank in Chicago, as Midas Mulligan is a member of our community.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

John

John can send a plane ticket any time:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2010 6:58 pm
Subject: Re: You are my only hope and my life now.

Dear Maravella:

As I have not heard back from you for several days, I am wondering if everything is okay. Please reply with the information I requested so that we can get moving on this. Do you have a passport? If so, I can send you a plane ticket any time you're ready. If not, please enquire as to how long it will take for you to get one, and if there is any way to expedite the process. (I have found that bribing the right official often helps.)

I would also like to get started with the transfer of your inheritance. Even though you will have no need for that money for as long as you are with me, I am sure you will feel better once it is safely invested in the States.

I hope to hear from you soon.

John 

"My only hope and my life":

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Mon, Jan 4, 2010 4:49 am
Subject: Just bear it in mind that you are my only hope and my life now.

My Dearest John,

May you and you have a joyful and a fruitful New Year 2010. I was not happy with your last mail upon all that i explained you concerning my condition here, still you expect me go all this proccesse before you help me. But i would send you all those items is that only that i don't have any money with me to scan those things, if not i would have done it immediately. 

But I am happy to read your mail today,  how are you doing over there? i hope that you are fine. Because i will like to come over there to meet with you first, then i do the transfer over there if come over. But i think it could be more better with me on your side and i see this coming to pass as all my hope now is to leave this camp soon by your help to meet with you for a better life. I will be very happy if you help me out from this camp to meet with you there.

But the problem now is, i dont have a passport at the moment to travel, i lost mine on my way to senegal during the incedent, which i know if i have it, it will be easy for me to leave this place to meet you, i have told Rev to help me make inquiry from my country embassay here on how to get a new passport since here is not my country.

 Please i will be very happy if you help me to get this passport here immediately? i will be very happy if you do, because that makes our meeting fast. 

Thanks i love you and i wish you a nice day
Yours Maravella

Maravella will be greatfull:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 3:27 am
Subject: Please try your best for me. you are my only hope now


My Darling,

how are you doing? i hope you keep well over there, to God be the glory, mine am fine because God is using for rescue and help. pending my arrival to meet you in your place , Rev have also help me to make inquire in my country embassay here on how to get a new passport and they said it will cost ( $ 182 ) to issue me a new passport since here is not my country, which i know if i have it,it will be easy for me to leave this place to meet you .

Please i will be very greatfull if you can help me with this money? i will happy if you do,because that makes our meeting fast,you can send the money to me through (Western Union Money Transfer) with my name and address below:

Name : Maravella Diane
Address : 84a Hann Marister,Darkar-Senegal

And forward the sending information to me so that it will be easy for me to collect the money, i wish you a nice day.
i am looking forward to hear a good news from you soon, 
Thanks a lot, 
Yours Maravella

John wants documents and photos:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 10:35 am
Subject: Re: Please try your best for me. you are my only hope now.


My Dear Maravella:
I will be happy to send you money to get your passport as soon as you send me the documents and photos I have asked for. Please let me know how long the passport will take and what country it will be from so that I can enquire about visa requirements and flight availability.
Also, please send me the contact information for the bank where your inheritance is deposited so that I can contact them to initiate the transfer. Midas has told me that Reardon Steel plans a stock offering very soon that will be an excellent investment opportunity and I don't want you to miss out on this. (I plan to invest a significant amount myself.)
I will also need your full legal name as it will appear on your passport and your exact date of birth so that Midas can set up your account now - this will speed up the process once your father's bank is ready to transfer the funds.
 
I hope to hear from you soon with the information and pictures. Each day that you are not here with me is one day too many.
John

Maravella wants to wait for the transfer:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 3:10 am
Subject: I hope you there for me? Please i am hoping to hear a good news from you. Unless you don't want to help me

 please my dearest,

Lets hold on for the transfer till i come over there, then we can do it together over there ok. I think its better for me to come over there first. Like now most of papars you are asking me here to send are not yet scand in the computer and i can got out to do it due to my condition here. Please if you really mean that you are there for me. And really really want to help me. Please try and send me this let me get my passport immediately since they said that it will ready within three days. Here is my refugee id card. Unless you don't want to help me.
Thanks,
Maravella.

John has no problem waiting for the transfer:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 8:08 am
Subject: Re: I hope you there for me? Please i am hoping to hear a good news from you. Unless you don't want to help me


Dear Maravella:

I have no problem waiting until you get over here for the transfer, although you will miss out on the opportunity to invest in Reardon Steel. (Hank has told me that he has developed a new metal that will put Associated Steel out of business and send Orren Boyle to the poorhouse.) Of course there will always be other investment opportunities.

Your refugee card did not come through with your email. Please resend it along with the photos I have asked for and I will wire the money for your passport right away. If you will need money for anything else before you travel, please let me know now so that I can send it all at once - the closest Western Union office is a fair distance from the Valley and I do not like to leave paradise more often than necessary.

I still need to know what country will issue your passport so that I can enquire about visa requirements for entry into the U.S. As you probably know, there are new restrictions on several African countries following the Christmas Day bombing attempt in Detroit.

I could get you in illegally on Ragnar Danneskjold's ship, which is presently off the coast of Somalia, but that will obviously take much longer and I am not sure that Kay (Ragnar's wife) would approve, and I am quite sure that I do not want you on a boat for weeks with his motley crew.

I am very happy that you have decided that getting you here is the most important thing right now, as the days seem to be getting longer without you in my arms.
John

Maravella wants to take it step by step:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 1:58 pm
Subject: At times i do cry after redaing your mail. I hope you are really there for me?


My dearest,

I have heard what you said in the mail. But at times i do ask my self if you really want to help me out. Well my dear John, if you really want to help me.  i will like us to take this step by step because i don't want my condition here to be a big burden to you .Well,  i have asked for the air ticket and it will cost 1,300 dollars.

Please and please if this will a be big burden to you then we can take it step by step ok. so that we can start from passport first. Please try to understand what i mean. But as you said because of the condition of where you are. And the western is far from your location. That was why i made the enqiry for the air ticket. so with the passport all is 1, 482 dollars. The passport will be prepared from Senegal here. But for the VISA Rev said that he will help me for that. He said that he will get for me as soon as my passort and ticket is ready. So i am happy and you don't need disturbe your self for that ok.

These are some of the pictures i have already send you with refugee id card.
Thanks,
Maravella.




John wants to send $2500:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 6:44 pm
Subject: Re: At times i do cry after redaing your mail. I hope you are really there for me?


Dear Maravella:

Thank you for the refugee card. You already sent all the other pictures, but it's always nice to see them again. I have enquired about visa requirements, and the easiest and quickest will be a student visa, which can be granted within 24 hours.  

I have asked Hugh Akston to enrol you at Patrick Henry University - I need to know what subject you would like to study. Once I give that information to Hugh, he will will forward your enrolment confirmation directly to the State Department. You will then have to wait one day for your information to be entered into the system, and then go to the U.S. embassy in Dakar with your passport and the $140 visa fee.

To be safe, I will wire you a total of $2500, which should cover your passport, visa, air ticket, and any other expenses that may arise, as soon as you send me the two pictures taken specifically for me that I have already asked for.

Please do this soon so that I can start counting the days until you get here instead of the weeks. I look very much forward to being able to count the hours.

John

"You never wish to help me out":

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 2:57 am
Subject: Thanks

 After reading your mail this morning i just discorvered that you never wish to help me out and you are not there for me. Please can you anwser me this question,  what shows that you really want to help me?
Thanks,
Mravella

Maravella has doubt:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 3:05 am
Subject: why are you treating me like this?

 Please the air ticket is and the passport is $ 1,400 and you are telling me $2,500, what for ? Upon all that i told you about my condition here yet you are still asking me more pitures before you could rescue me or save my life. That was why i have doubt in you. I think am aright. But you forget that i have asked you for your pictures and you new send it to me. But after sending you many of my pictures yet you still need more bere you can the money.
Thanks,
Maravella


John insists on verification:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 1:06 am
Subject: Re: why are you treating me like this?

Dear Maravella:

If you previously asked me for my picture, I am truly sorry for not sending it. I have included it below.

You did not tell me your preferred field of study, which Hugh needs to know for the enrolment confirmation necessary to get your student visa for entry into the U.S.

To answer your question, I mentioned that I would like to send whatever money you might need all at once, so I would rather send too much than too little. I'm not sure how you figure $1300 for the plane ticket, since I haven't told you where you will be flying to. Flights from Dakar to Colorado Springs are around $1600. With the passport and visa fees, that's already close to $2000, plus a few extra hundred for anything else that might come up as well as some cash to travel with.

As far as the specific pictures I have asked for, I was clear at the start that I would need some verification of your story, yet you didn't even send the certificates that you said you would. Despite this, I have taken everything you have told me on faith, but the internet is a vast anonymous realm, and for all I know you are really some fat hairy bald guy living in his mother's basement in Cleveland who has had the good luck of finding some pictures online of one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.. 

The pictures I asked for will remove any doubt and assure me that you really are that incredibly beautiful girl, and that you really will be here with me soon.

You told me that my wish is your command, yet even though I am prepared to do whatever it takes to get you here, you refuse to send a couple of simple pictures that will set my mind at ease. I honestly cannot understand this.

John









Maravella is distraught:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 5:09 am
Subject: I tghought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


My dear John,

Please i am begging you with the name of God that if you really want to help me out. Please go ahead send the money so that i aplpy for the passport first. Please remember that what we are talking about here is some one's life my life for that matter. Each time after reading from you i do cry, just because you never believed me. I am getting tired of the conditions you are given me before you will bring me out to meet with you over there. Ever since i came to this camp i never see any photographer here before. So to get the pictures you are asking from me is too hard. And you knows that i am coming to meet with you over soonest yet you are still asking for those things and also giving me conditions before you bring me there. No this is quite unfair.

Please i am sending you my late father's death cirtificate and also swearing to you with my life over it, that i Maravella, if there is any atom of lie in all that i have told you, let me die and join my parents or let thurmder strack me to death.

About the amount which i told you for air ticket, i asked some one here in camp she told me that it will not be more than $1,300 so i never do any thing rong in that. As i am writing to you now am not happy with way you are treating me ( crying all the time ). I thought my coming to you will give me happiness so that i can forget my past? But you are just refreshing them to me. Please if you really want to help me, please go ahead and send the money to me so that i will procced for my coming please i am begging you will the name of God.

I am crying and begging you because you don't know what i am passing throuh here. I may not get back to you if can't believe me now.

But please bear it in mind that i never mean to be harsh on you or rud or command you for any thing. I will not try that in my life. But i am only writing to let you know my condition here. That was why i said that.
Thanks
Maravella

I can't see the picture. can you attach it for me please.


John is confused:

From: galt@*
**
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 7:33 pm
Subject: Re: I tghought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


Dear Maravella (?):
I have attached my picture.

I am confused by your email, as you make it sound that I am asking you to do the impossible. You do not need a photographer. I am asking for a couple of simple pictures in an age where digital cameras, cellphones, and webcams are everywhere, even in refugee camps. This is not a condition of you coming here. This is simply proof for me that you will be coming here.

The only condition I have ever set for you coming here is your willingness to fulfill my desires and your total obedience to me, which you agreed to eagerly. I assumed you had a full understanding of what that entails, but now I am not so sure. How can I expect you to honour that promise when you won't even ask someone to take a couple of pictures of you?

Just to be sure that you did agree to my condition with full understanding, I think the second note should say "John Galt is my master." Now please stop this silliness and send the pictures so that I can get you over here. 

John









Maravella can't find a camera:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2010 4:38 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?

Please there is no camera here to take such pictres and there is no how i can do what you are asking me for. Please upon all i have told you about he condition of this camp if you can't believe me. Thanks for your concern and bye.
Maravella

Maravalla wants John to call:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2010 4:40 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?

If you really mean all you are saying all this why you would have try to call and hear my voice. I just understand that you murking me.
Maravella


John sends $500:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, Jan 10, 2010 2:02 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


Dear Maravella:

I am sorry to have been so harsh, but I really do find it difficult to believe that no one there has a digital camera or a cellphone (they all take pictures now), or that not one of the computers provided by the UNHCR/Microsoft Community Technology Access project have a webcam.

I find it equally difficult to believe that you would find it unreasonable that I want some simple confirmation that you are who you say you are, and your refusal to grant this one simple request, the only thing I have asked of you for my benefit, really does give me reason to doubt.

Despite this, I so much want to believe that you are real that I have decided to take a chance that solves your problem and mine. Since Hank is still having trouble with his plane, I drove all the way to Denver to send you $500.

You will notice on the attached copy of the receipt that I have crossed out the MCDN and test question. If you can't get someone to take the pictures for free (I would think that any guy would be eager to take pictures of you), I am sure you can use the receipt as a guarantee to borrow a few bucks from the Reverend to pay somebody to take the pictures and upload them to the computer.

Once you send the pictures, I will send the original of the receipt with the MCDN and the test question, and you can get your passport and visa and I will send the rest of the money for the plane ticket and whatever else you might need and I can start counting the hours until you get your pretty self over here and we can put all this nonsense behind us and live happily ever after.

John

P.S. Don't be frightened by the man in the hat - I have attached a picture from my (much) younger days when I spent some time as a hillbilly. Be good to me and I promise never to look like that again.











John is a disappointment:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


This text was sent in very large type in bold:
You are a disappointment. Make sure that you never write me again. The person in the pictures is not you. Now that was why i asked to attach the picture for me. If you don't know person in the picture ask me and i will tell you. Idiot like you. Fulk you EWU. I don't know that i know. i was just writing to you. As me how to do it i will teach you ok.

John doesn't understand: 

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 5:57 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


Dear Maravella(?):

I just got back from a fishing trip, and this is not the email from you I was expecting to find. If the picture is not me, who is it? Why would I send you a picture of somebody else? What would I have to gain by this, when the only thing I want from you is for you to be here?

I don't understand how you say I am a disappointment when you see that I have wired $500. I cannot get a refund - only the recipient can claim the money, and I am certainly not Maravella Diane. It seems that you are not either, in which case I guess I have made a permanent donation to Western Union. If you are, show me and I will send you the information you need to get the money.

John 

"Prove your self":

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@***
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 6:29 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?
 


This text was sent in very large type in bold:
If you are sure and to prove your self that you really want to help me. Let see the control Number of the sent money. 

John has nothing to gain or lose:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 7:55 am
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way?


Send the pictures and I will send the MTCN and test question info. I have nothing to gain or lose by playing games, as I have already spent the money. You have something to gain by proving yourself.

Maravella seems upset:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@**
*
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Subject: Re: I thought that i will find my happiness in you, then why are you treating me this way? 


This text was sent in very large type in bold:
Boy which MTCN  do you want to send? Then to who? Okey i understand you, do you want to send Otu enyi gi wnanyi.? Or what?

Boy you don't know how to do this ok. Just come i will teach you. Stupid you. Just forget about this and work ok, I know you. hahaha!!!!!!!!

F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


Maravella sends a picture:

From: Maravella Baby
To: galt@*
**
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm
Subject: I dentify your self now. just let uou know that i know you. 


This text was sent in very large type in bold:
WEY CHARLY WEY NNE GI  ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This the picture you asked me to send to you, don't you know that i know you. So try and send the control number now or!!!

WEY CHARLY ?
 

 John smells the coffee:

From: galt@**
*
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 7:15 am
Subject: Re: I dentify your self now. just let uou know that i know you.


You are obviously not the girl in the pictures, and probably not the fat hairy bald guy in his mother's basement in Cleveland either, since nobody's as dumb as you, even in Cleveland. Too bad for you - I only began to doubt yout story when you couldn't send a couple of simple pictures. 

I'm out the $500 either way, so if you want the money, tell me where you got the pictures and who the girl really is. Otherwise, f**k off.

Epilogue:

From: galt@***
To: worthygod208@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm
Subject: Re: I dentify your self now. just let uou know that i know you. 

Just thought I'd let you know that it took a couple of weeks, but I found the real girl in the pictures, right here in the States. Not surprisingly, she has a boyfriend, and I really am much too old for her anyways. The good news is that her mother is single, about my age, good looks run in the family, and we're going on our second date for Valentine's tomorrow. I guess I should thank you, since we never would have met if you hadn't sent me the pictures in the first place, so here's your receipt. Maybe you can buy a basket for your girlfiend so she doesn't have to ride on your back.

P.S. The girl's boyfriend really wants you to stop using her pictures. I would listen.



John's pictures are of Brad Pitt.
Agent signature is that of Fidel Castro.
 

10 comments:

  1. I love this, but aren't you concerned that one of these idiots might come after you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. someone has mail me with the same tragic story today. Her father's name.. all the mail have been paste and copied to me. The only different is her name. She said that she is Nancy Diane. I was intending to reply her mail, but i wondering about the civil war over there. so i'm searching on 'search engine' and found many similar email who admitted as a Mr. Barnabas Diane's daughter. How many daughter he had ? Thanks Mrs. Young for sharing this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these wonderfully entertaining messages and for tying up a little of this guy's time with your terrific counter scam. Maybe it kept him from his research of potential victims for a little bit. I just received the exact same initial message from Becca Diane. (A sister maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i received one from Hope diane, these scammers are useless they just want to get your money and am sure they are an organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got the same message two days ago from one Mercy Diane with the same story them i just try to play along as he i don't understand what is going on dual them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got the same message from my Facebook a week ago. the girl's name is Rebecca Diane with the same father and a sobby story and she desperately wanted my email addres. May God punish them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have got this similar message a few days back the only difference is names she now calls herself sophie diane. i curse them today because i was almost giving them my real documents....God is great am out of the deal....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got the same message from facebook.The girl's name was Mary Diane with the same father and same story.I almost fell for it.Good thing there's the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also i got the same kind of mail with the same story it seems Dr Barnabas Diane left so many children. The one who sent me her mail she calls her self remmar she lives in Dubai

    ReplyDelete