Big Box of Confusion


Safia's master left her a big box of money.
Mike wants to get his hands on her box.


Safia lost her master:

From: "safia"
To: ;
Sent: January 09, 2010 15:07
Subject: Bonjour mon cher

Bonjour mon cher

Je me nommes FEDDAG Safia ,je suis de nationalité Algérienne et je vis en Irak . je suis dans ce pays depuis plus de 13 ans et jétait au service de monsieur Nizar Hamboum .Javais pour rôle de veiller sur le bon fonctionnement de la résidence à Moussoul et à moccuper de tout ce qui est comme factures et charges a régler . Jétais en quelque sorte le majordome et javais connaissance de plusieurs choses que mon maître faisait et à quoi il était exposé.

Monsieur Nizar avait occupé plusieurs postes importants dans le pays et le monde entier.Il fut de 1993 à 1999, ambassadeur des nations unis a New York ;ministre des affaires étrangères et aussi député dans son pays. Il a été un membre influant dans la médiation des relations entre les Etats Unis et lIrak dans les années 1980 . Il trouva la mort le vendredi 5 juillet 2003 à New York au centre commémoratif de cancerde Sloan- Kettering des suite dune crise cardiaque.

Mon maître mavait demandé de suivre le dépôt dans une société de surveillance et de conservation de biens privés, dun colis cest a dire une mallequi contenait la somme de 17.500.000 dollars $ (dix sept millions cinq cent milles dollars Américains) .Il mavait demandé deffectuer ce dépôt a mon nom et lui en faire le rapport car il souhaitait une discrétion et la sécurité pour son bien. Il ma demandé de codifié le colis comme étant un bien familial pour les raisons de sécurité de ce fond et pour éviter des problèmes avec le gouvernement .Même la société nest pas informée du contenu du colis car le colis a été codé comme un bien familial et donc privé.

Avant que la guerre néclate , mon maître ma demandé de prendre immédiatement contact avec la société afin de faire sortir le colis du pays car cette somme était destinée pour des investissements a létranger .Il souhaitait construire un hôtel en Arabie Saoudite .Cest après des renseignements auprès de la société quils mont fait savoir quils pouvaient faire mettre le colis dans un autre lieu mais cela se fera en Afrique ou se trouve leur base plus précisément en Cote divoire. Jai remercié DIEU car pour moi cela était mieux et ce pays nest pas très loin de mon pays lAlgérie et surtout il est en Afrique.

Je viens vers vous pour solliciter votre aide afin de maider à retirer cette malle de ce pays et de maider à quitter lIrak pour votre pays. Je voudrais que vous sachez que ce que je fais nest connu de personne ni même de sa famille car longtemps jai été a leur service et sous ce règne barbare quoffre ce pays et je nai rien eu comme garantie pour ma vie et je suis fatigué de vivre en esclave toute ma vie .Comme DIEU ne dort pas il a permit que ce bien soit en ma possession et que je sois la seul qui soit informer de son existence .Je voudrais que vous sachiez que laide que vous mapporterez ne sera
pas vain car jai prévu que pour votre aide vous recevrez 25% de la somme totale (17.500.000 $). Je détiens toutes les informations et les documents de lexistence de ce bien . Je voudrais que vous me fassiezsavoir si vous souhaitez me venir en aide afin que je vous communiques les informationssur ce bien et la société qui a la garde afin que vousentrez en contact avec eux pour quils vous fassent parvenir le colis. Je voudrais que vous sachiez que cest une société diplomatique et en leur donnant une adresse sûr ils vous livrerons le colis .Sachez que le certificat de dépôt ne porte pas de nom du bénéficiaire et quil sera facile pour vous de retirer ce colis car il suffira que vous vous présentez comme le
bénéficiaire de ce colis.

Je voudrais que tout ce que je vous ai dis restes secret afin de garantir ma sécurité et la sécurité de ce bien. Je nai aucune source de communications que lordinateur portable que jai dans la chambre donc je my contente.Pour plus de sécurité et de discrétion je souhaiterais que vous me contactez sur mon adresse électronique que voici :
safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr

Merci de votre comprehension.
FEDDAG


Some clarification is needed:

from:
to:     safia_feddag5@centrum.sk
date:     Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 7:01 PM
subject:     Re: Bonjour mon cher

I'm afraid I don't speak French and have understood very little of your message. From what I have gathered, it seems that you are 13 years old and your master has died, leaving you a great deal of money, and you would like my help as you are suffering from cholic.

Please send me your message in English so that I can understand fully, and I will see if I can help you./

Safia explains:

from:     safia feddag safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
to:    
date:     Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:53 AM
subject:     Bonjour mon cher

Hi very expensive

I thank you for answering my message.i have received and understood what you have said,please  I have contacted you because I am tired of living in these conditions I am currently living, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience if you ask for help but because I have no choice than that,
so that you will help me receive this trunk box the contents 17,5000 million Dollars so that the company will send you the trunk box in your country

Sir regard to my frist mail i said i have work with my master for 13 Year and the day he made this deposit in this country Me and he went to abidjan Cote D 'iviore to despoit this trunk box  and knowbody in his family know about this despoit. please i contacted you so that you will help me receve this box n your country while i will send you the code of the box once the company deliever the box to you.
As I've said in my first message I saw in Iraq and in the service of Mr. Nizar. since his death has changed everything for me and I am really tired of living like a slave and everything that difficult time I cross here in Iraq. you know with no help from someone here and I am only a servant it is difficult for me to make this withdrawal myself and this is the worry that I entered in an advertising site where I saw your email address and I decided to write to solicit your help. if I want to stay without help I will really not a solution to my problem and that is all that makes me come to you to ask your help to solve this problem is to assist in retrieving the mail before it's too late for me. for me it is a grace of God that all the papers are done in my name because it is I who made the deposit of the trunk in that company, which is larger is that no member of his family is informed of the existence of the trunk and what happened.

my boss wanted to withdraw from the trunk when he returns from his travels the U.S., but unfortunately it did not come in live. mayest that person was informed that I deposit my level has decided to keep quiet about everything, keep the papers secret without attracting the attention of someone in his family.

being a woman I have my needs are very useful to me because it really close to my heart. I want to get married, have a house I like all women and dessu all have children and also make investments.

I want to know again if you want to help me so I can send you information and papers that prove the existence of the trunk in this company and know that you will not regret your help and know that there is no risk because as I said the package was moved from the agency here in Iraq in their agency in Africa Côte d'Ivoire by the request of my master before his last Travel in the U.S. Due to the war here in Iraq so I really very need your help with this.

thank you and await your message and I await news from you urgenment.

feddag safia.

Still confused about a few things:

from:  
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
date:     Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM
subject:     Re: Bonjour mon cher

Thank you very much for writing back in English as my skills in French do not include the language, and I now have a slightly better understanding of your situation. I would certainly like to help you, as it sounds like there is a lot of money involved and I do like money and servants, but I am still confused about a few things.

You say you worked with your master for 13 years, which would mean that you started working at birth. I find this very disturbing, even for Iraq.

You also say that this box contains 175000 million dollars, which is the equivalent of 175 billion dollars. Please tell me it is in large bills, since I cannot imagine moving a box with that much money in coins, and I am not even sure that i could make space for it in my garage.

You mention that your master has family still alive, so I presume that they would be the rightful heirs to both you and the box. This is not a problem for me, after all, finders keepers and what they don't know can't hurt me. What does concern me is that they might find you and claim you as their rightful possession. Can you get the box to me fast so that if they catch you I can buy you back from them?

Speaking of which, you say you were a servant and now everything has changed and you are a slave. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but what is the difference between the two? And if your master's family doesn't have you, whose slave are you?
In any case, as I said I would very much like to help you get this money, and I can always use a new servant myself, although 13 does seem a little young for your duties here, even if your dead master has trained you well. Would you be willing to lie about your age to the neighbours? If so, I will certainly help you with your womanly needs as well as any deposits and withdrawals you might need.

Please write back soon with my questions and tell me what to do next, as I would like to get started with you yesterday.

Safia explains again:

from:     safia feddag safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
to:   
date:     Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM
subject:     Mrs Safia Feddag

I thank you very much for your mail, please i know my English is not Good but you should try and understand my condtion so that you will
help me receive this box money,
Regard to question i will send you my present photo and my international passport so that you will know very well my age
also yes the box contains $17,500 00 Million Dolars and the money
bills is real bills and is not coins as i did did undestand well of your English but want i know it is Good bills.

Yes my master his family is still alive but please don't refuse to help me get this money over to your country because i believer God want to bless me through this way and i will like you to see as a bless to your life too, please understand they did not know my master
depsoit money in company in abidjan and when my master deposited the box he made it on my name which i will send you the Dcoument and you will keep it very well for prove of the company when you will contact them for delivering of the box.
Please there are know problem if you can keep this by yourself also
i will like you to understand when my master desposited this box he did not let the company know the contains money and he told them is family valuables this is want i will like you to bear in mind.

Now i will like you to go through attachment and you will find the Document and my photo and passport send me your telephone and your
full name and your home addresse so that i will forward them to the company and made to understand you are the partner whom will receive the box in your country as you agreed with me and my master ok.

Once i receive the Details i will send you the company Details so that
you will contact them for advice them to deliver the box to you ok.
Thanks you as i am hoping to hear from you soon.

Mrs Safia Feddag




Still confused:

from:   
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
date:     Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

Thank you for returning my questions. Your English is fine, and I am sure that having serviced your master for 13 years, your French is even better.

I am glad to hear that the money is not in coins, but I am confused about the amount. You have added a zero to the amount, which means it is not $175 billion as I thought, but $1.75 trillion. Did I misunderstand, or do you have a really good interest rate? Either way, that is indeed a lot of money, and may take up quite a bit of space, even in bills, especially if it is in ones and fives. Can you tell me what denomination the bills are?

I am also confused about your age, as your passport indicates that you are 45. Did I misunderstand, or have you changed the date on your passport to make it easier to lie to the neighbours? You certainly look older than 13, which would make this eassier, but I must say that you do not look 45, although you do look somewhat older in the seperate picture than in the passport photo.

You also look a bit heavier in what I assume is the more recent photo, so I am concerned that you have put on a bit of weight.  As I have some very specific requirements of a servant that go beyond a pretty face and good head, please let me know your exact height and weight, and send some recent pictures of the rest of you in minimal or no clothing, so that I can see what I will be getting my hands on. If it's not too much trouble, please get a haircut first, as your hairstyle in the passport photo suits you much better than the other one.

I see that you have referred to youself as Mrs. Safia Feddag in the subject of your email. Are you married? If so, where is your husband in all of this? I personally have no problem having another man's wife as my servant as long as she does a proper job cleaning my pipes, but I really don't need another angry husband after me.

I also notice that your passport indicates that it contains 28 pages, but you have sent me only 2. Please send the rest so that I can be sure you are not hiding anything from me.

Although I am still a bit confused about some things, I am quite sure that I will help you, as you do seem quite attractive regardless of how old you are, subject of course to seeing more than your face. Please reply soon with my questions and those pictures so that I can send you my information and we can get your box over here.

Safia doesn't understand:

from:     safia feddag safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
to:   
date:     Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:28 PM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

Dear Brother,

I thank you for your mail, the amount of the money that the box contain is 17.500.000 Million dollars, I don't understand why you are confuse about my age or you don't believer all want i told you that i work with my master 13 years i can understand all this question by brother, i told you all about my and my age, i did not understand you told me to send you orther photo and without no clothing are you sure you want to help me or you want play with me i can understand beacuse your mail show me that you are not serious in get this matter done.

All this question about my height and weight i can understand why you are asking all this question you don't believer me you should me beacuse i believer i am telling you all the truth you need to know about me and about this box so that you will get this box delivered by the company so that i will come over and meet you.

My brother i have not married, my brother if you are not serious you should let me then weasting my time please.

Thanks

Mrs asfia feddag

Painful childhood memories:

from:   
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
date:     Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:04 AM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

Thank you again for my questions. I must say that you have an excellent investment advisor, as we seem to be getting richer by the second. I think I will need a larger garage to store 17½ trillion dollars.

I was unsure about your age because I misunderstood your first email, since it was written in French. My indigenous babysitter gave me French lessons when I was a boy, but I learned less of the language than of her own native tongue.

I see now that you are obviously not 13, which is a relief because it means I won't have to move again. I didn't mean to doubt your word, nor to suggest that you messed with your passport. I only said that you don't look 45 because you look really good for your age. It was a compliment, my pet cougar.

I ask if you are married because you call yourself "Mrs", which in English means a married woman. Again, I really don't care if you are, but I would like to know if I will need to be careful when I answer the door.

What does bother me is you calling me "brother". I know old dad was quite the philanthropist, but I am sure he never sowed his oats in Africa, and I am certainly no monk. It's just that the thought of hearing that word at critical times brings back painful childhood memories of Great Aunt Grammy and Great Uncle Poppa.

As to your height and weight and the pictures I asked for, I did point out that you seem to have put on some weight between your two photos, and I just want to be sure I am not going to end up with a heiffer on my hands. You do sound like you plan to stay with me for a long time, so I think that's only fair. If you don't want to take off your clothes for me before you get here, a bathing suit or dainties will be fine

To answer your other question, I am very serious about helping you with your money, as even a small part of it will keep me in green and two-fours long enough, even after I pay off my national debt.  And it was you that first mentioned your womanly needs, which I said I would take care of, so I think that answers your question about playing with you.

I hope this clears things up so you can send those pictures and we can get started, as I would really like to get into your box real soon.

Not that kind of woman:

from:     safia feddag safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
to:   
date:     Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:25 AM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

My Dear

I thank you for your mail, please i will like to tell i am not that kind of woman and send your photo without clothing please if you think i am looking for husband please i am sorry, this is why i told you if you are serious to help me beacuse if you want to help me receive this money you will not be talking all this i am a woman who have respect ok.

Please i have ask you to send me your telpehone and full name and your addresse so that i will made the company know you are the partner who surpose to receive the box now you have the Document with you.

Yes i am going to stay with you once the box is over to your country this is why i am worried so that you will help me.

I will be waiting to receive the Details so that i will forward you the company addresse so that you will contact them without Delay.

Thanks

Mrs Safia Feddag

Confused again:

from:   
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
date:     Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:41 AM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

Just when you were getting my thing straight, I'm confused again. First you talk about your womanly needs (and a house and kids and the whole nine yards), and now you tell me you're not that kind of woman, but you will stay with me. Why would I want you to stay with me if we're not going to hook up? I can get that from a Canadian woman. Been there, done that.

On top of that, you won't send pictures of you in a bathing suit, but you want me to send my photo without clothing please. No prob, but at least send me some of you in shorts and a tee first.

Believe me, there is nothing I would like more than to get into your box with you, but you really have to tell me what I get out of the deal, and having a hot roommate who sleeps alone on the couch just won't cut it, unless you're a really deep sleeper.

So tell me what you will do for me, and I will do whatever your pretty litttle servant heart desires. Just to show I'm serious, here's my name and address, but I expect to see what you look like below the neck before I go any further.

Mike F. Canmore
2-4 Molson
Doobie, Ontario
Canada

Safia clarifies:

from:     safia feddag safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
to:   
date:     Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 1:51 PM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

My Dear
I thank you for your mail and believer God will see us through in this transcation, yes i will like to be with you all i need from now you should contact the company with the contact Details below.

Why you have not send your telephone number I will like you to send me your tlephone.
Please i needed your urgent assistance
so that i will come over to your country then you can have me, My Problem to see
that you claim the box and i will come over there.
SOCIETE DE  COOPERATION SERVICE
EQUITY
Abidjan - Côte d'ivoire.
TEL:+225 - 01330628  / +225 - 60885420
FAX:+225-2242- 5604
E-MAIL / equity.secu@mailpanda.com
Directeur : M. ANDRE MADEMBA
TEL: +225 - 60885420

Thanks
Mrs Safia

Not trying to be a stickler:

from:   
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr
date:     Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

I'm glad to see that you've come around and gotten my thing straight again. I did say that I need more than a pretty face and good head to get me going, and I still haven't seen what you look like below the neck, You also still haven't told me your height and weight. I looked for this on your passport, but it must be on one of the 26 pages you never sent me. My waterbed isn't waveless, so I kinda need to know this..

I'm not trying to be a stickler here, but if I'm going to take you in my home and have you like a wife, it's only fair that that you send a few pictures that show you from head to toe, or at least a bit above the ankles. I already said you don't have to take your clothes off for me until you get here, and that a tee and shorts would do fine. I'll even settle for a light blouse and short skirt or dress.

This is really the only thing stopping me from going ahead and claiming your box, so as soon as you take care of this I will contact the company and send you my phone number and the picture of me you asked for. One last thing, I see that your birthday on your passport is 02-12-1964, and I want to know if that means December 2 or February 12. If your birthday is coming up in a few weeks, I'd like to send you a present.

The benefit of the doubt:

from:    
to:     safia_feddag7@yahoo.fr, safia_feddag5@centrum.sk
date:     Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM
subject:     Re: Mrs Safia Feddag

I haven't heard back from you yet, so either you didn't get my last message or you are a porker after all. Since I'm still hopeful that such a pretty face comes with a hot bod, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its the former and not the ladder.

I really do want to contact the storage place and get into your box with you, so please at least tell me your height and weight, and if you don't have any pics to send, a drawing will be okay for now.

You can also clear up my question about your birthday so I know if I should sent a present. I think you'll like it.

Mike

Like a teenager at a strip club:

 from:   
to:     equity.secu@mailpanda.com
date:     Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM

M. ANDRE MADEMBA
SOCIETE DE  COOPERATION SERVICE
EQUITY
Abidjan - Côte d'ivoire

Dear Andy:

I am writing about a box of money that was put in storage with your company by the dead master of a certain Safia Feddag who asked me to take hold of her box and keep it safe at my place, where she will be coming to hook up with me.

As proof, I send you the Certificate of Deposit and her passport that she sent me to show that she asked me to do this. I am the Foreign Partner named on the certificate.

You can send the lady's box to:
Mike F. Canmore
2-4 Molson
Doobie, Ontario
Canada

If I could ask you a personal favour, Safia told me that she was with her master when he put her box in your hands, so I guess you met her at the time. Since she only sent pictures of her pretty face and good head, I wonder if you can tell me what she's like from the neck down. I really want to know if I'm getting a heiffer or a milf before I get into her box with her.

Natch, you can send me box of cash either way - I can always use some of it to send her out for some body work since my ex is doing the top lipo man in T.O. Shame they only hooked up after we split - now she's half the woman she was when I had her, if ya know what I  mean.

Please send the money box soon, as I'm getting low on brew and green and I'm six months off on my freedom tax, not that she needs it now she's with the doc. The slave lady didn't tell me what kind of box it is, but if it's cardboard, please send a tarp with it as my garage leaks like a teenager at a strip club.

Mike

And that was the end of that.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment